Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps WBC Rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just bought a 10 card lot of the WBC redemptions off ebay from 1 seller. Had him send me the codes via email and Id leave feedback so that way he could take his time shipping them. I just got done entering them. I got 4 of #4 and 6 of #8. WTG Topps. I kinda liked how the redemptions didnt have the #s on them so some would be worth more while others would be crap.... but after going through this... not sure it worth it to even buy anymore.

Thanks Topps :evil: :evil: :evil:

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
lkk116 said:
you never know... they could end up being autos

Yea thats my only hope.... or maybe #8 is Yu Darvish :shock:

And the 3 I pulled were #6 and 2 #10s

no now I have #4(4), #6, #8(6) and #10(2)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
And to think, you all will have forward to receiving these just in time for the Fall Classic 2010.

2008 Topps Red Hot Rookies Redemptions anyone?? ;)

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
And to think, you all will have forward to receiving these just in time for the Fall Classic 2010.

2008 Topps Red Hot Rookies Redemptions anyone?? ;)

Yea... thats why I wasnt gonna enter mine in. Im waiting on over 40 Red Hot Rookies.

Card said they'd be sent out in Nov. So I thought it would be a nice Christmas savings account.... just sell them off to buy something else I might want.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
I'm thinking that I probably won't do the WBC set, but might just pick up a few cheaply here and there like I did toward the end of the RHR releases. Got two in hand so far, which leaves me about 20 or so more. I'll at least try to complete the 2008 stuff first :p .

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
You are ranting about the complete unknown?

Good grief.

Who knows, you could have nailed a key card.

Relax, and be patient...judging by your purchase of redemptions I would have expected you to have some patience.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
You are ranting about the complete unknown?

Good grief.

Who knows, you could have nailed a key card.

Relax, and be patient...judging by your purchase of redemptions I would have expected you to have some patience.

Im ranting because of the cards I got.... 10 redemptions with so many duplicates.

I got the 2nd 10 I bought the same day.... 9 more #8s and 1 more #10 so now Im sitting at:

#4 (4), #6 (1), #8 (15) and #10 (3)

Now my only hope is that #8 is something nice.

Members online