Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for 13 1963 Topps Baseball PSA 7 cards to finish set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Hey all,

I'm currently TWO cards away from completing a 1963 Topps Master set in PSA 7. It's taken about three years to get to this point, between getting cards graded myself and picking up singles and lots off eBay. Being as close as I am, I'm trying to reach out to as many people/places as possible to see if anyone can help me get this baby finished off!

Here's what I have left:

341 JACK BALDSCHUN SLASH REPAIR W/RED
537 PETE ROSE RC

If anyone has any of these for sale, please get in touch!

I'm also working on 1960, 1961, 1962 & 1964 Topps Master sets in PSA 7, so if you have cards from those years available, let me know as well.

Appreciate any help anyone can provide, it's been a fun set to collect, can't wait to move onto the next one!

Thanks,

Zach

Last edited:

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
The Rose and Berra should be easy to find if you are willing to pay for them. The 63 set is a pretty set especially in the graded holders. You might want to try the King of Commons, Bill Henderson for these. He has been around forever and has a good deal of vintage....and I mean ALOT of vintage. His phone is 608-755-0922 The last known email that I have for Bill is
"[email protected]"][email protected] Calling him might be best.Call

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Thats great!!! I cant help you out but wanted to say congrats for making it so far. I did the 62 set in PSA 7/8 and had around 200 of the cards with all the biggies but sold due to tough times. Best of luck finishing your set.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've only got 4 PSA 7's in my set and none are the ones you need. Most of my set is ungraded. Wish I could help you and I look forward to when you complete it!
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Congratulations on your set completion. I grew up collecting the 60's cards. The sets I still need to complete are 1966, 67 & 68.
DANNY

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
Congratulations on your set completion. I grew up collecting the 60's cards. The sets I still need to complete are 1966, 67 & 68.
DANNY

My dad grew up collecting in that era, so it's been a fun project for both of us. He originally stopped after 1960, but we decided to keep going now!

Members online

Latest posts