Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Prospect Roundup from 4/10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Great work, I'm sure it took lots of hard work to put together that list.... ::facepalm::

Why do you have to be a smart donkey here. I am sharing this list for those who aren't privy to it or who are not signed up.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
brauny said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Great work, I'm sure it took lots of hard work to put together that list.... ::facepalm::

Why do you have to be a smart donkey here. I am sharing this list for those who aren't privy to it or who are not signed up.

Why not just post it inside the daily Milb thread?

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Jaypers said:
brauny said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:

Why not just post it inside the daily Milb thread?

Will do Jaypers, thanks for the instructions.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I'm rather surprised they have Rich Poythress but no mention of Brad Miller or Nick Franklin, is there a maximum age or something to this list?

Also, I rather like the idea of having a wrap-up thread the day after as I tend to sign off of the Internet before west coast even start.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
SydBarrett said:
I'm rather surprised they have Rich Poythress but no mention of Brad Miller or Nick Franklin, is there a maximum age or something to this list?

Also, I rather like the idea of having a wrap-up thread the day after as I tend to sign off of the Internet before west coast even start.

They only show the "highlights" of the previous days stats, especially with offensive guys. A guy going 1-4 with a single won't be on there. They will typically show top prospect pitchers even if they didn't perform well

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Keyser Soze said:
SydBarrett said:

They only show the "highlights" of the previous days stats, especially with offensive guys. A guy going 1-4 with a single won't be on there. They will typically show top prospect pitchers even if they didn't perform well

Hey Keyser, this is off topic but do you post on tigerdroppings? I have been reading the entertaining posts about the goings on at the school in the NW part of my state and saw a guy with your name post a couple times. Figured it was you. BTW I am really enjoying the meltdowns amongst my Hoggy friends and on hogville :lol:

Members online

Latest posts