Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prime Cuts vs. 2012 Bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
I need some help because I can not decide on what to do. I want to bust something but I am not sure if I should go for 4 boxes of Prime Cuts (if it ever gets released) and go for a "big hit" hoping I don't get kicked in the junk or get a case of 2012 Bowman Baseball and roll the dice with a nice auto checklist.

Any opinions?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bowman. The "dice" you're referring to will offer almost no chances at rolling snake eyes.

gitarst182

Sep 17, 2011
Washington
Jaypers said:
Bowman. The "dice" you're referring to will offer almost no chances at rolling snake eyes.

That's what I am leaning towards. But the appeal of Prime Cuts is there, just scares me. This years Bowman auto checklist seems amazing and pretty much a can't miss.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
Bowman. Prime Cuts isn't worth it at that price. If you want to do Prime Cuts, wait a month when the price drops.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
jubei777 said:
Bowman. Prime Cuts isn't worth it at that price. If you want to do Prime Cuts, wait a month when the price drops.

If you are referring to wax; I have never seen Prime Cuts wax prices drop. Singles are well worth the buy.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
jubei777 said:

If you are referring to wax; I have never seen Prime Cuts wax prices drop. Singles are well worth the buy.
i have a sneaking suspicion that it just isn't going to do well. my LCS ordered a case and with older Panini baseball product gathering dust on the shelves, I have a feeling this will as well. just my 2 cents.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
jubei777 said:
George_Calfas said:
jubei777 said:

i have a sneaking suspicion that it just isn't going to do well. my LCS ordered a case and with older Panini baseball product gathering dust on the shelves, I have a feeling this will as well. just my 2 cents.

Prime cuts has a fairly solid following and the singles do well from a non-prospect vatage point.

as george said, their wax never falls very far, if any.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
phillyfan0417 said:
jubei777 said:
George_Calfas said:
jubei777 said:

Prime cuts has a fairly solid following and the singles do well from a non-prospect vatage point.

as george said, their wax never falls very far, if any.

No doubt that many people will be scared a bit. They were scared about 2008 PC due to lack of license......look at the prices :shock:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=pri ... Complete=1

Honestly Bowman and PC are two widely different products; I would bust PC over Bowman but that is just me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts