Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10 Autograph Card Identification Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Picked up a card at a show last weekend and I can't find a list of the players on this card anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Card is a 2008 UD USA Baseball Starting Lineup 18U National Team full 10 autograph card serial numbered 4/12. I see Stassi auto for catcher, I think Nolan Fontana at short, Donovan tate in center, Austin Maddox as DH......but after that I can't make any of the auto's out. I tried loking on Ebay and UD website and didn't find a thing. Can anyone help? Please advise. Thanks.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Definitely post a scan. This checklist might help on the names guessing from your first post:

Starting Lineup 18U National Team Auto /12
Pitcher: Jacob Turner
Catcher: Max Stassi
First Base: Jeff Malm
Second Base: David Nick
Third Base: Harold Martinez
Shortstop: Nolan Fontana
Left Field: Nick Franklin
Center Field: Donovan Tate
Right Field: Andrew Aplin
Designated Hitter: Austin Maddox

From a worthpoint sale here: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/2 ... s-85466585

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
I agree.....but have no bucket and no clue how to do that....I spent too many years in the military while not updating myself computer-wise (or even technology wise for that matter). I can take a digital photo and email it to someone though.......there are only 12 of these though so it is possible these rarely show up.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Uofo2212 said:
I agree.....but have no bucket and no clue how to do that....I spent too many years in the military while not updating myself computer-wise (or even technology wise for that matter). I can take a digital photo and email it to someone though.......there are only 12 of these though so it is possible these rarely show up.

I would think your answer is in the post above yours ;) Congrats on the pull!

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
MetallicaAlex you hit it, much, much appreciated....those names matched the sigs. I appreciate your help.

Members online