Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Upper Deck Double Take Variation Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Just broke a case of 2010 UD Baseball and have a pretty good knowledge of the variations - pulled the Escobar RARE in the case. However, does anyone know the variations on the Heath Bell and Inge? I can't find it anywhere on the net, so I thought I'd turn to the FCB experts...
:grouphug:

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
I pulled the Inge variation

Wristband is on left wrist. Green grass in the foreground instead of dirt.

Still can't find the Heath Bell though. It's the only one left.

Last edited:

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
This set has to be one of the most annoying variation sets in the history of baseball cards.

it's not too maddening if you have a list of what they are. ;) It's good UD noted which card numbers have the potential variations so I could mark up my set-building checklist with the ones to keep my eye out for. As I continue ripping through my hobby and retail boxes, I'm setting those potential variation card numbers aside and soon I'll be going over the list with those cards and see if I ended up with any of the SP variations.

toadfan106

May 2, 2009
it's not too maddening if you have a list of what they are. ;) It's good UD noted which card numbers have the potential variations so I could mark up my set-building checklist with the ones to keep my eye out for. As I continue ripping through my hobby and retail boxes, I'm setting those potential variation card numbers aside and soon I'll be going over the list with those cards and see if I ended up with any of the SP variations.

I might be able to save you some time - all of the variations that I pulled were in the middle of the pack with the inserts. I don't remember any of them being miked in with the rest of the base cards.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I might be able to save you some time - all of the variations that I pulled were in the middle of the pack with the inserts.

saves me no time. ;) When I have a group of opened packs ready to be processed, I sort out the inserts, put the base in a pile and start to check them off on my set building worksheet, so pack position is pretty meaningless to me. (grin).

I guess I'll have to pay more attention when I open the packs rather than when I process them.

Members online

Latest posts