Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ridiculousness is not innovative.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
http://youtu.be/1K8nC8bDcZ8

::facepalm:: I'm sorry but no amount of hyperbole from the Panini PR team can disguise how much of a mistake this "card" is. Taping a bunch of cards together does not make the worlds longest "card." Also, given that the standard residential ceiling height is 8", how does Panini expect anyone to display a card, oriented in the fashion that it is, which is also "more than 8 feet long."

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
That is just dumb. Would I be happy to pull it? You damn right. Would I keep it? Hell no.
I do like the design of the individual cards though. Did they make even make these available as individuals?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you can call that a card, I'm going to glue a full jersey to a piece of plywood and call it the world's sturdiest large card, and out-innovate Panini!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
That is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Like you guys have said, how in the world would you display that? The fact it...you wouldn't.

And really, in two years, there will be about 6 players who actually mean something in the NFL and 30 other guys working at high school football camps.

Come on Panini, what were you thinking.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
That does look ridiculous when you see how big it is, really ridiculous in that first shot.

It's not that bad once you start seeing the "card".......I'm not sure what the hell you do with it, or how you display it. :lol: But I don't mind the design on the actual card portions, with the big jersey patches.
Though since it's really just the design I like on the card portions......It does seem like it would have been nicer and more practical if they redemption was for those cards without the hinges. They could have given you a framed complete set. It would be a lot more convenient, possible to display, or you could potentially break it up to sell if you desired.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
rymflaherty said:
That does look ridiculous when you see how big it is, really ridiculous in that first shot.

It's not that bad once you start seeing the "card".......I'm not sure what the hell you do with it, or how you display it. :lol: But I don't mind the design on the actual card portions, with the big jersey patches.
Though since it's really just the design I like on the card portions......It does seem like it would have been nicer and more practical if they redemption was for those cards without the hinges. They could have given you a framed complete set. It would be a lot more convenient, possible to display, or you could potentially break it up to sell if you desired.

Agreed. Ink bleeding issues aside, individually they look good.