Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - April 12, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm a late owl. It's a lot quieter at night and easier to do what I like to do, so I gladly sleep while the sun is up.

I don't believe I have any Panthers base, except maybe a few old Steve Buerlines and Rae Carruths. I don't think even their mothers want their cards anymore. :lol:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
when i restarted my collection i was football only in 1984 -1990 . So when we got a minor league baseball team i changed ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: . One goal is to go to Denver for a game - haven't been there since 1974 :lol: :lol:

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
How's it going everyone? I have been very busy with school so I haven't been able to get on here of late.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I'm a late owl. It's a lot quieter at night and easier to do what I like to do, so I gladly sleep while the sun is up.

I don't believe I have any Panthers base, except maybe a few old Steve Buerlines and Rae Carruths. I don't think even their mothers want their cards anymore. :lol:

You have Beuerlein cards that you haven't sent me? Bastard.

Got my work week in, let's party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online