Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PAYPAL - 2011 Taxes and EBAY SHIPPING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Does anybody know how to find out how much $$$ you used with PAYPAL SHIPPING? Doing taxes today and believe that is a nice size cost? Also % Ebay took out during the year for their fees? Thanks members of FCB

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
brauny said:
Does anybody know how to find out how much $$$ you used with PAYPAL SHIPPING? Doing taxes today and believe that is a nice size cost? Also % Ebay took out during the year for their fees? Thanks members of FCB

Go to History - click on Reports - click on 2011 Financial Summary = done

*** This statement does not include the shipping. You will need to go through monthly history to find that.

Payment for excellent tax services and advice = Matt Harvey Autograph Superfractor :mrgreen:

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
jumbojohnny said:
brauny said:

*** This statement does not include the shipping. You will need to go through monthly history to find that.

Payment for excellent tax services and advice = Matt Harvey Autograph Superfractor :mrgreen:

Now you are talking on the PAYPAL site correct. I have done that statement already and didn't see anything on shipping, you would think there would be a way to find the shipping easily. Thanks again. Now that is funny. Have a deal in the works, but keeps on getting delayed as he is adding more cards and more cards.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
brauny said:
jumbojohnny said:
brauny said:

Now you are talking on the PAYPAL site correct. I have done that statement already and didn't see anything on shipping, you would think there would be a way to find the shipping easily. Thanks again. Now that is funny. Have a deal in the works, but keeps on getting delayed as he is adding more cards and more cards.

You would think you should be anble to classify expenses on the Paypal statement, but they do not offer that yet. The Financial Summary is a new feature, so maybe next year there will be better specifications. In order to find the shipping is monthly history.

Good luck on your deal with the Harvey. I'll be honest in saying, although I collect/invested into Harvey - I am glad to not own that card...I wouldnt be able to part with it easily.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah I am not parting easily either, will only put in deal if deal is good with the other stuff. Not finding the monthly history for SHIPPING. Is there a % I can use, and % for ebay fees as that is not counted.

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
Do you use Paypal to pay for the shipping? Then it should be under payments sent or something like that. I use my Paypal account for a lot of expenses for this reason, and use PP to do multi order shipping. If you do this (use PP to pay for shipping costs), it should be under and expense type section.

ebay fees, you can get from your ebay account.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
bigpops65 said:
Do you use Paypal to pay for the shipping? Then it should be under payments sent or something like that. I use my Paypal account for a lot of expenses for this reason, and use PP to do multi order shipping. If you do this (use PP to pay for shipping costs), it should be under and expense type section.

ebay fees, you can get from your ebay account.
I use endicia for postage so it tells me what I paid for postage for the year...