Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Recent Pickups: Cargo, Coin Cards and Chrome Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Hey guys, just wanted to share some of my recent pickups.
I am only 6 cards short of the 2012 Topps Heritage Mint set. I still need Clemente, Mantle, Musial, Mays, O'Neil, and Alcatraz. So, that means that I have quite a few quarter cards incoming (hopefully soon) from Topps.
I also have a red, orange, and blue refractor of Carlos Gonzalez (same pose) that should be incoming from Topps as well.

Now, for the stuff that is actually in hand. Thanks to rico08 for trading me the Carlos Gonzalez museum. It is beautiful in person! Also want to thank justwar for selling me the Verlander and Upton and John1580 for selling be the Braun. All three are great people to sell/trade with.

I appoligize for my filthy scanner. :oops:

img034-1.jpg

img029-1.jpg

img030-1.jpg

img032-1.jpg

img031-1.jpg

img035-1.jpg

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Superfractor said:
That CarGo is filthy; I remember when you decided to add him as a PC - glad you stuck with it. Great pick-ups.

Thanks man. The scan doesn't do it justice. It is beautiful in person. There are a few Cargo museum patch/autos on ebay that are absolutely filthy. I am trying to raise some paypal for the one that is still available.

Members online

Latest posts