Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - April 13, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good moning.

Friday the 13th deserves an extreme morning post, so here goes...

dolphinFractal.gif

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Mag just getting too excited while using his new smartphone. Remember to take it easy on the **** viewing Mag.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning.

Think I am going to break down and buy a new bed today. Every morning I wake up on this old mattress and I feel like somebody beat the **** out of me.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Good decision Craig. I used to feel the same until my parents bought my wife and I a new mattress as a wedding present. I never realized how much of a difference a good mattress can make in overall quality of life.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Shi Guy said:
Mag just getting too excited while using his new smartphone. Remember to take it easy on the **** viewing Mag.
This phone is powrful enough that I never have to turn the **** off, not even while making a phone call!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Shi Guy said:
What are you breaking GT?

I found some '99 Pacific Crown Collection baseball at a little MiniMart my Dad goes to. It's in a 2009 Topps baseball box under glass. $2.99 per, for 6 packs I think.

They charge 10% more for CC purchases, but I figure they've been there for 13 years, so they should still be there 2 days later. :lol:

Should be a fun break...

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
I'm already half way to the MiniMart. Don't worry though Slette, I'll grab some for you. Just gonna need $6 a pack for them.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
deceptikon1978 said:
I'm already half way to the MiniMart. Don't worry though Slette, I'll grab some for you. Just gonna need $6 a pack for them.

OK - as long as you send first