Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************The Morning Thread ************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[youtube:2zhbe6ul]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfdP_UVh2I4[/youtube:2zhbe6ul]

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Had the G/K's last night for ball game , each got several autos on baseballs . Ninth inning runner on second and first, batter a light hit to firstbaseman -errs and both score :shock: :shock: We win :D :D :D Now to sell tonight calling for 50 degrees bbbbbbbbbbrrrrr

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Good afternoon all !

Baby had to be brought to the Dr. here, so, you can imagine my fear, especially being 10,000 miles from home and bringing your only child to a Dr. Luckily, she just needed fluids and to poop, plus a couple other over the counter type 'medicine's' to be better. I don't believe Naomi (my daughter) enjoys the heat and humidity here. :?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
55 [name] ; sometimes those dr's are better - not just pill pushers
I will be bundled up , already told i'll be in another spot tonight , fouls will have to bounce to hit me now :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
tramers said:
55 [name] ; sometimes those dr's are better - not just pill pushers
I will be bundled up , already told i'll be in another spot tonight , fouls will have to bounce to hit me now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barry - I'm yet another Dave on the boards. I know, it's like we've come in on a ferry boat and haven't left.

And, true. Actually took a little time with her to figure stuff out and the nurses are ready at the front door to help you, not you wandering through the halls to see if ANYONE is around to help :shock:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I coached my doctor , pharmist ,back doctor in football 40 years ago ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: Also have one actor in Hollywood :lol:
there is a limit on DAVE's

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Dan - Good to see you back at the helm, skipper! :D
Barry - Good luck with the sales and avoiding foul balls. ;)
Dave(Gaga) - Glad it wasn't something serious and your daughter is well. :D

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Coffee is served

tumblr_lvfpklnPxs1qmoyoi

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Nice to see Dan in the driver's seat this morning!

TGIF! last day of school for the girls for a week and they are in rare form already. My boss started last night working 1st shift and will be there a little over a week covering so I get to play boss. always nice not having him around and the whole shift generally says the same. I'm hoping for a nice quiet end to the week but my luck it probably won't be.

Have a good one everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online