Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA or JSA through BGS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
If you were having an autograph on a card authenticated, which service would you choose? I'm stuck in the middle. PSA/DNA has been around longer, but JSA comes with those nicer BGS holders. Your thoughts?

PS--This would be for post 1980 cards if that matters.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
I'm a PSA/DNA fan. But, either one is good....so it comes down to personal preference on slabs/company.

What card(s) you sending?

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
To me it depends on what I am doing. If it is PC, I would do BGS/JSA because the holder is better. However, if I am selling, I would do PSA/DNA. I did BGS/JSA for some cards of people who are deceased so they are irreplacible. I was very hapy with service except for autograph grade. I would not waste my money on that again.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Mark McGwire Museum said:
If it's a McGwire autograph, and its fake, send it to JSA. He'll certify it almost every time. ;)

LOL!

And if it is Bo Jackson and a preprint on a book, send it to PSA/DNA. They've certified that twice.

edwards_everything

Aug 7, 2008
Anthony said:
scotty21690 said:
I'm a PSA/DNA fan. But, either one is good....so it comes down to personal preference on slabs/company.

What card(s) you sending?

Nothing at the moment. I was going to send these if I won, but my high bid was $139:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350164165924

Be glad you didn't win those. Wasn't there a thread about those autos on the boards a while back?

As others have said, if it's PC I would go with BGS/JSA (and hope that Spence goes back to SGC - those slabs looked awesome). For resale, I would go with PSA/DNA.

Dec 10, 2008
Therion said:
Mark McGwire Museum said:
If it's a McGwire autograph, and its fake, send it to JSA. He'll certify it almost every time. ;)

LOL!

And if it is Bo Jackson and a preprint on a book, send it to PSA/DNA. They've certified that twice.

Yeah, I agree. Preprints or rubber stamping send to PSA. :lol:

Latest posts