Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekend Scores - Battlefield Mall Show - Springfield, MO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RookieHotList

Nov 3, 2008
Incline Investments said:
Damn Matt that is a GORGEOUS Moose.

Moving it?

Thanks Seth!

Gonna move it eventually...might let some professional eyes give me an opinion on the centering first ;)

But I'd move it for the right price :)

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
RookieHotList said:
Incline Investments said:
Damn Matt that is a GORGEOUS Moose.

Moving it?

Thanks Seth!

Gonna move it eventually...might let some professional eyes give me an opinion on the centering first ;)

But I'd move it for the right price :)

Figured you might get a second opinion on condition, that's what I was thinking :lol:

PM me and let's further discuss this, huh? :)

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
rookierolodex said:
Matt, sweet pu's at a show not known for rookie stuff, love the Mous Gold, we need to do some trading :D

+1 We need to do a trade day. When our grades come back, trip to Springfield to pick up cards + trading??

rookierolodex

Sep 17, 2008
jjj7880 said:
rookierolodex said:
Matt, sweet pu's at a show not known for rookie stuff, love the Mous Gold, we need to do some trading :D

+1 We need to do a trade day. When our grades come back, trip to Springfield to pick up cards + trading??
Yea that sounds good, u have some stuff I need as well, we could leave one friday afternoon.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
rookierolodex said:
jjj7880 said:
rookierolodex said:

Yea that sounds good, u have some stuff I need as well, we could leave one friday afternoon.

Lets! We also need to bust that case soon and play some basketball. Are you down for the Hollywood Undead concert on March 20th?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Matt,

Huge pick-ups, especially considering I've never found a hole lot of prospect stuff at that show!

Good look on the second opinion on the grades.

Later

Members online

Latest posts