Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any luck with Harper at Syracuse?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Heading up there for a game tomorrow. Anyone have any luck getting him to sign? Just curious if it is worth even thinking about.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Yea, Ive heard he signs but only a few at a time. I don't think the days matter since Ive heard success on the 1st and last games on the series.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
First Day:

images

Second Day:

images

Third Day:

2717642764_1ecb6fdd49_z.jpg

bballstar029

Aug 10, 2008
Vandy, he only signs in the stadium, before the game. Pick a spot along the third-baseline, and hope when he comes over it's near where you're standing. He does not park in the lot with the players, so there is zero chance of getting him outside after the game. Good luck!

Jeff

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
bballstar029 said:
Vandy, he only signs in the stadium, before the game. Pick a spot along the third-baseline, and hope when he comes over it's near where you're standing. He does not park in the lot with the players, so there is zero chance of getting him outside after the game. Good luck!

Jeff

Since this game is technically a Scranton Yankees homegame, does anyone know if the dugouts would be reversed?

Thanks for all the good advice, all. If anything happens, I'll post.

bballstar029

Aug 10, 2008
I'm not sure, been too busy lately and haven't made it for a Scranton "home" game. I wouldn't think the dugouts would reverse however, due to where the locker rooms are in relation to the dugouts.

Jeff

Latest posts