Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Blue Mailday................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
I don't usually post my maildays, but this one was just too good to keep to myself.

A blue ticket
gibsonwssoticket.jpg

A blue 1/1 card.....
gibsonbutttonautoplat.jpg

and Dodger Blue.
koufaxsigrc.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
steve, that koufax is freaking awesome. one of my wants, def.

on the gibby, had that on the watch list and could not believe how high that went for...are gibs stuff that high in general or is it the button factor?

dave

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
daveyou said:

on the gibby, had that on the watch list and could not believe how high that went for...are gibs stuff that high in general or is it the button factor?

dave
Dave, Gibby only has a few buttons......but his nice vintage items are on the rise.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
George_Calfas said:
daveyou said:

dave
Dave, Gibby only has a few buttons......but his nice vintage items are on the rise.

gotcha. i thought a good ole 3 bills could do it but when that hit 5+, i said "wha~" :eek:

mr g, did you get a goodie box by any chance?

dave

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
daveyou said:

dave

Thanks Dave, and everyone else, except shanks ;) .

I was a bit surprise it cost me that much Dave, but Gibson stuff in general has all gone up for the most part over the past year or so. That and vintage buttons do extremely well, let alone of an all time great.

I had a void in my life and had to bid on something after you stuck it to me on the maddux.....(teardrop)........ ;)

Also, thanks to Mr. Calfas for not bidding us both up and giving me a shot to get it. ;)

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Holy ... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
daveyou said:

dave

Thanks Dave, and everyone else, except shanks ;) .
I was a bit surprise it cost me that much Dave, but Gibson stuff in general has all gone up for the most part over the past year or so. That and vintage buttons do extremely well, let alone of an all time great.

I had a void in my life and had to bid on something after you stuck it to me on the maddux.....(teardrop)........ ;)

Also, thanks to Mr. Calfas for not bidding us both up and giving me a shot to get it. ;)

:D

Members online