Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MANTLE AUTO FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unleashthefury08

Apr 5, 2012
lol.. im new to this and im not big on baseball but figured some1 else could use it i do have a pic of it.. can e-mail it

unleashthefury08

Apr 5, 2012
mantle.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Welcome to the boards.

Mantle signature was a very common choice for forgers to copy, (and some were extremely good at what they did) so to get much for anything allegedly signed by Mantle you pretty much need a certificate of authenticity from a well respected company stating that the item is legit. Otherwise people are going to be concerned it may be forged and that will limit the value (does not mean an item is not in fact real and at times people have items that they got in person so they are 100% certain they are real and yet others are not willing to deal with them.)

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
For those saying not good, what makes you say so? Mantle has definately been forged a lot and I'm distrustful of everything without a good CoA no matter what it looks like. However, aside from not trusting based on COA( which would prevent me from buying), this one actually looks pretty good to me. At least for the things I focus on for mantles, this one actually has a chance at being legit I think. I'm not as well trained as others though. If you want some other opinions, post it on the net54 boards.

Not at OP. What does his hands have to do with the item? Would it more likely be a legit piece if they were woman's hands? Large? Small? Well manicured or grease stained? It's either good or not, the hands that hold it have no bearing.

Members online

Latest posts