Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tramersfoulball282.jpg

tramersfoulball276.jpg

tramersfoulball278.jpg

tramersfoulball277.jpg

tramersfoulball275.jpg

tramersfoulball279.jpg

tramersfoulball283.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning Barry. I guess I jumped the gun on the Sunday Morning Thread, huh ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Some nice Maggs there too !!!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
It happens :lol: :lol: :lol:
thought i'd show the OTHER Mag collector my old stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
It's sad when I have no reason to think it's Sunday, as it's only Saturday evening here. ::facepalm::

Loved Maggs back in the day. I had his '98 Bowman Gold Anniversary /50 and the '98 Bowman Chrome Gold /50, plus a few others. He was so quality before the injuries and age took their tool :(

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
the only thing worst than my dancing is my singing :lol: :lol: .
Once said i 'd never been drunk enough to dance but WIFE corrected me on that - i still deny it :cool:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[youtube:2arj0okq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2W3t5u7cxs&feature=related[/youtube:2arj0okq]

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Happy Saturday Morning! Fun cards today so far, digging the Mags stuff. And I always loved that there was a Jim Morrison that played ball. Anyone collect the Mike Tyson (Cubs) cards?

So I'm a dunce. I ran out of coffee and have a Starbucks card with money on it, so while there I grabbed a bag. Opened it this morning to find that it was beans. Not yet ground. And I don't have a grinder. Not sure why I assumed it was already ground....have no other reason than that the last bag I was given for Christmas is already ground. Stooopid me. :/

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
caulaflour said:
Happy Saturday Morning! Fun cards today so far, digging the Mags stuff. And I always loved that there was a Jim Morrison that played ball. Anyone collect the Mike Tyson (Cubs) cards?

So I'm a dunce. I ran out of coffee and have a Starbucks card with money on it, so while there I grabbed a bag. Opened it this morning to find that it was beans. Not yet ground. And I don't have a grinder. Not sure why I assumed it was already ground....have no other reason than that the last bag I was given for Christmas is already ground. Stooopid me. :/
juan.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
I woke up early and discovered the power had gone out for some reason. So I got up to see what time it was.
It was only 6:30 and then it came back on, so I set the clocks and decided to stay up since I have to work this weekend.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
caulaflour said:

Take it back and ask then to grind it. ;) Does the place have a grinder? I think the large store by me does. Not sure though I don't drink the coffee much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online