Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A TTM return after 1,270 days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
when I checked my mailbox yesterday afternoon there was an envelope address to me by me and I thought that was odd because I hadn't sent out a TTM request in over a year. I looked at the postmark and saw it was from Buffalo, NY. I couldn't remember what or to whom I sent something to in Buffalo. I opened the envelope to see it was from Ryan Miller. luckily I had entered the info into my account on sportscollectors.net and was able to see I sent this on October 21, 2008...

MillerTTM2012.jpg

Miller must have a ridiculous amount of TTM requests but to receive mine back after 3 1/2 years shows that he is a great person and apparently a great signer (as long as you don't want your autograph in a hurry :lol: ).

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
WOW that is crazy Dave, i have no idea the exact time for me but back in the late 80s/early 90s i remember Joe Montana TTM showing up signed years later as well.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I definitely think that tops my longest, though want to say I did get one back a few weeks ago that had to have been nearly 3 years old as I don't think I've sent anything out since 2009 or early 2010.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Sly said:
I definitely think that tops my longest, though want to say I did get one back a few weeks ago that had to have been nearly 3 years old as I don't think I've sent anything out since 2009 or early 2010.

nice. who was it?

looking at the website I use to track my TTM's it looks like I still have around 15 that I am waiting for so maybe I will get those back as well.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
Sly said:

nice. who was it?

looking at the website I use to track my TTM's it looks like I still have around 15 that I am waiting for so maybe I will get those back as well.

It was actually baseball. It was Randy Ready.

I haven't actually done any hockey in years. May try to do more baseball this year and pick back up with hockey next season.

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Good to see that Miller is still signing. I sent him a card ttm a few years ago before he became "big". Ryan sent it back in under a week (the short distance it had to travel didn't hurt).

autos022-1.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
sabresfreak said:
Good to see that Miller is still signing. I sent him a card ttm a few years ago before he became "big". Ryan sent it back in under a week (the short distance it had to travel didn't hurt).

autos022-1.jpg

Oh sweet!! Thats a nice one!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Sly said:
pghbuccos said:
Sly said:

nice. who was it?

It was actually baseball. It was Randy Ready.

I haven't actually done any hockey in years. May try to do more baseball this year and pick back up with hockey next season.

I think I am going to do more hockey TTM's next season as well.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sabresfreak said:

autos022-1.jpg

very nice card and fast return.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts