Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LT's most underrated RC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I think this is one of the most undervalued sets out there. Granted, Pacific slowly went down the tubes, but with this set, I think they had it. Patch rookies numbered to 75 (with game used material, not event, like the other companies). They were the top dog rookie in NHL (RCs numbered to 99), it just never translated across sports.

0965_1.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Yeah, thats a great looking card. I actually can not even recall seeing that card in a number of years. You're right about the Hockey Titanium rooks, they were numbered to 99 and had no game used piece and were one of the best RCs to have in the early 2000's. How much does an LT like that go for these days?

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Unfortunately, I think it's underrated for a reason. Pacific just never seemed to catch even though they made great looking cards.

That is a sweet card though...

B

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
Piratesfan1418 said:
Unfortunately, I think it's underrated for a reason. Pacific just never seemed to catch even though they made great looking cards.

That is a sweet card though...

B

Sadly this is very true! I GREATLY enjoy looking at TonsofCommons build up of Pacific cards and I still can't figure out why they never caught on.
Looking at that LT reminded me that I just won a non-GU of Hasselbecks and I'm excited to get it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0162803860
Such a CLEAN looking card, I have always been impressed with them. I love the 2000 Pacific Prisms of baseball with all the different parallels they had. Or Crown Die Cuts or Vanguard from 2000, I could keep going, they all look great!

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
with all the talk about LT's contenders and bowman chrome i really feel that this is his most underated...
reasons why: 1. only the first 50 were signed 2. actually shows a picture of him on the back signing the jersey 3. and mainly because the signed piece of jersey was actualy event worn unlike the gridiron gear pullout jersey autos which are just jerseys signed that have been made since.

scan0029-1.jpg

scan0030.jpg

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
with all the talk about LT's contenders and bowman chrome i really feel that this is his most underated...
reasons why: 1. only the first 50 were signed 2. actually shows a picture of him on the back signing the jersey 3. and mainly because the signed piece of jersey was actualy event worn unlike the gridiron gear pullout jersey autos which are just jerseys signed that have been made since.

scan0029-1.jpg

scan0030.jpg

Well, if youre going to go that route, the Absolute RPM where the first 25 are signed is the best. I still stick by the Titanium.

Members online