Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

addition by subtraction. some new adds to PC with rainbow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
hey dudes, moved in to my new condo finally yesterday and my internet/cable was just set up

my goodness, last night, without cable or internet...was watching netflix on my iphone to put me to sleep...

the view of the livingroom..

d1a808ac.jpg

anywho, here are some few adds..

IMG-9.jpg

thanks to boomo for helping on the 2010 exq patch!

IMG-6.jpg

posted this on the 2005 ult sig section. cut auto #6

IMG-11.jpg

cannot believe i finished this mini me rainbow of pete rose legacy... ever since release, while looking at all the pics of rose, this one "the slide" was my absolute favorite so i thought if possible, to do #/30 blue ink, #/10 red ink, #/5 green ink and #/1 purple ink

IMG-10.jpg

from my all time favorite set, 2004 ud sp gamed used patch edition. steve, sorry.. ;)

heading out to nj for bday dinner..tired as hell... :x :x :oops: :oops:

thanks for the looks

dave

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Great to see that Jackie went to a good home! Good stuff as always Dave! BTW, nice bike :p

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Sweet cards and sweet new pad. Your PC has to be one of my favorites. It'd be great if you could PM me your new address and about a 2-hour window when you won't be home. That's be great, thanks

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Holy crap Dave!!! Nice cards...makes your condo look of less value :shock: :shock: :shock: That Exquisite triple patch with Ichiro is awesome!!! HUGE CONGRATS on finishing the Rose rainbow as well...now I can stop searching for that superman pic with auto :mrgreen:

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
thanks for the comps, fellas~

eric, i am now at kew gardens, ny. thankfully, 10 min drive to the office :cool:

ray, thanks! crap is collecting dust. lol. need to tune it up soon. weather is awesome here in nyc

ks, thanks bud. lots of cleaning to do..and thanks for the comp on the small pc i have. always switching it up so it's usually addition by subtraction

steve, :mrgreen: hey, the gibby is a sweet consolation win! all this time, had no clue you collected maddux. i checked your maddux bucket and :shock:

top, yeah, i've always loved 2004 sp game used patch edition and especially logo patch 1/1 from the set so i figure maddux would be the perfect addition

alex, thanks bro. yeah, i love the 2010 exq patch triple. and it's a huge plus that they are all multi colored! btw, dude, you have now become mr midas squared. insane luck on 2 musueum patch autos of phillie boys!!!!

dave

Members online

Latest posts