Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 4/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Good day of baseball ahead.

I'm most excited to watch Matt Moore and Rick Porcello pitch for their respective teams. Other notables:

Kershaw
Hamels
Jiminez
Cahill
Pomeranz
Beachy
Drabek

Who are you watching today?

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
Jackie Robinson Day so everyone will be in 42.

Matt Moore and Chris Sale have my attention early.

Yanks at 8 to end the week.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
First game of the day getting ready to start.
Here's to hoping the O's can sweep the Jays too!!

Ryan Flaherty making his first start for the O's.

Matusz vs. Drabek

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
I'm torn as a Rays fan today......would love to have us end our three game losing streak, but I have a higher end Doubront Auto that ends tonight on eBay so I'm hoping he has a solid start as well. So maybe a pitching duel that the Rays win against the Boston bullpen. That's what I'm hoping for.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
hoopster3977 said:
Looking forward to seeing Drew Pomeranz's first start this season. In Coors Field also.

I am also hoping that Brian Matusz will turn it around.

I'm watching the Tigers like always, but Matusz intrigues me. He's such a weird case of things going sooo well, and then the bottom falls completely and totally out. His spring was really good though, so maybe he's starting to get it back together.

peterose4hof

Mar 23, 2011
Hopefully Mike Leake can slow down the streaking Nats. The Reds bats need to wake up; a win is sorely needed. Go Reds!!!

I picked up Pomeranz in my daily fantasy league hoping he has a solid outing.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Man 'O Man.

Really loving the addition of Chris Davis so far!!
He just made a great Catch for a double play.
And had an RBI double in the 1st inning.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
Doubront strikes out the first two (although both were VERY questionable called strike threes), gives up a BB to Longo and gets Keppy to pop out.

EDIT: Red Sox might have trotted out the weakest OF in a MLB game I've seen in quite some time. Darnell McDonald LF, Jason Repko CF, Cody Ross RF.

Moore with a three pitch K to start his half of the first.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Doubront strikes out the first two (although both were VERY questionable called strike threes), gives up a BB to Longo and gets Keppy to pop out.

EDIT: Red Sox might have trotted out the weakest OF in a MLB game I've seen in quite some time. Darnell McDonald LF, Jason Repko CF, Cody Ross RF.

Of course....

::rolls eyes::

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
scotty21690 said:
Joshua.Roundtree said:

Of course....

Are you watching this game???? If you think that curveball up in Pena's eyes was a strike, I want what you and the homeplate ump are smoking.

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
Joshua.Roundtree said:
scotty21690 said:
[quote="Joshua.Roundtree":1ux8wnch]Doubront strikes out the first two (although both were VERY questionable called strike threes), gives up a BB to Longo and gets Keppy to pop out.

Of course....

Are you watching this game???? If you think that curveball up in Pena's eyes was a strike, I want what you and the homeplate ump are smoking.[/quote:1ux8wnch]

They just showed the pitch zone and the one to Pena was right at the top of the zone.

Members online

Latest posts