Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Gypsy Queen autos are live and looking good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I don't like the stickers either, but I think those are going to be a very small negative in a product full of positives.

I just hope there are no more Gypsy autographs this year. Those were dumb.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Ho boy. Last year, I don't believe they counted as one of the box autos, at least. Hopefully that's the case again.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Yeah I pulled a few nice ones today. Hosmer Redemption and Ryne Sandberg, the Ryne goes up tonight by my LCS on his ebay account. Also pulled a beautiful printing plate of Lou Gehrig.

saferseas

Mar 9, 2010
Portland, OR
Hmm. So who is this year's Daniel Hudson/Marlon Byrd auto?
*checks ebay*

Ahh, it's......Daniel Hudson and Marlon Byrd!!

I guess Topps is trying to recreate the $180-a-box-for-$2-auto's "effect."

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Also should have mentioned that the Lawrie and Hosmer are also................ redemptions :(

$(KGrHqR,!l!E9Hm73Po1BPjh)2(uK!~~60_57.JPG

This might have been mentioned, but saw these this morning. And in a (not) shocking turn of events, the Lawries and Hosmers are fetching quite a bit of coinage. Not seeing many other big names yet, saved for hobby maybe

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=2012+gypsy+queen+auto*&_sacat=0&_dmpt=US_Baseball&_odkw=2012+gypsy+queen&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

Thomas, Ripken, Aaron ???

Last edited:

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Hmm. So who is this year's Daniel Hudson/Marlon Byrd auto?
*checks ebay*

Ahh, it's......Daniel Hudson and Marlon Byrd!!

I guess Topps is trying to recreate the $180-a-box-for-$2-auto's "effect."

Hey now, some of us are happier with the Daniel Hudson autograph than an Albert Pujols one. Of course I'm not breaking any boxes haha.

Seriously though, this is one of the best looking Daniel Hudson cards I've seen, I'm excited to get a card in the throwback unis.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
The HOFer autos look great.
Always nice to see my Rangers included will pick those up when I can.
Moreland, Cruz and Andrus shouldn't be more than 5-8 a piece.
Can I get some Napoli and Beltre Autos Topps?

Members online