Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My new project and BGS reslabbing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I decided a little while ago i wanted to add the rookie cards of all the guys i grew up watching to my collection (80's and 90's). Since picking these up would be cake and i could probably do it in about an hour with ebay, i decided to get them autographed and slabbed. i plan on eventually picking up most if not all of the big names and a few of my favorites like pendleton, mussina, otis nixon, steve avery, david justice, probably a nice chunk of the guys who played on the early to mid 90s braves, and a few others. I only have a few so far but here they are including the two in my sig. raffy and johnson are on their way. rickey and mac need scanned.

My BGS question is i know they will reslab cracked cases but would they reslab a case that is scratched up? how much does it cost to reslab it if they wont cover it?

5d54bcea.jpg
042712cb.jpg

johnson89.jpg
palmeiro.jpg

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
They will recase anything for $5.00. If you recieved it directly from a recent order and it was cracked or had a bad scratch on it they will generally do that for free.

Members online

Latest posts