Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My favorite time of the year.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I just came home from work and waiting in my hallway was a UPS box addressed to me.I was puzzled since I didn't remember purchasing anything that required a box.When I read the shipping tag it said it was Robert Edwards Auctions.It was the annual REA catalog.This thing is massive,758 pages of sports cards and memorabilia.All the lots have fantastic write ups.If you guys have never received the REA catalog before I highly suggest going to the site and requesting one.The best part is that it is free.I have been getting them since 2005 and keep them every year because they make fantastic reference material.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
I ordered one for myself and called to see if they'd like to work together next year on the printing and fulfillment. Thanks for the heads up!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
My catalog arrived and I cant wait to start reading through it. Some of the stuff in there is just incredible.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I never received one and I had clearly made the request so on Wed. I send another request. Today, around dinner time the UPS guys rolls in and I just knew what it was. Cannot put it down.....

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I love getting the REA catalog every year. I have my eye on a few pieces. Wish me luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts