Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay double bucks 4/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i havent gotten the double bucks the last 2 times.
i wonder why some get it and some dont.
kind of urks me considering how much i spend
every 3 months

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
I have not received the email yet either but, when I look at a listing I see the following message on a $500 item.

"Pay today and earn $20.00 in eBay Bucks. For the next 19 hours, this amount includes BONUS Offer!!"

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I know I this is going to sound like a stupid question to a lot of you but..... what exactly are Ebay bucks, how do you get them, and what is the catch? Do I have to sign up for something to get them? I make tons of purchases on Ebay but have never gotten these I don't think. Thanks in advance for the explanations!

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
I know I this is going to sound like a stupid question to a lot of you but..... what exactly are Ebay bucks, how do you get them, and what is the catch? Do I have to sign up for something to get them? I make tons of purchases on Ebay but have never gotten these I don't think. Thanks in advance for the explanations!

It's an ebay promotion. I believe you have to be offered it by them. When you do, you get .02 back for every $1 you spend and it cashes out after each quarter (three months). There are offers they give you to buy other thing and get bucks as well.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I believe it is both.

Actually, I think you have to buy AND pay today. I don't think you get the double bucks if you just pay today for something you bought last night. At least, it's never worked that way for me when these come up.

Latest posts