Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Find those 2012 Topps Gypsy Shortprints with pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Did you open up a bunch of 2012 Topps Gypsy and want to know where the shortprints are? Save some time by putting your cards in numerical order and then compare what you have to this complete checklist with pictures! I hope this will help everyone save some time.

Check it out here and let me know what you think!

http://www.mytoppscards.com

Thanks!

Craig from Texas

David T.

Sep 4, 2008
Thanks for doing this, but I have a question. What is the difference in the Tony Gwynn cards? I can't really see it.

Look closely at the mark on the bottom of the wall to the left of Gwynn's right leg.
The picture on the SP is also zoomed in a little closer, look at the guy in the stands to the left of Gwynn in both pics. You should see it.
David

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Thank you for pointing that out. A few very subtle differences in this set between the regular base and SP cards.

Craig from Texas

Look closely at the mark on the bottom of the wall to the left of Gwynn's right leg.
The picture on the SP is also zoomed in a little closer, look at the guy in the stands to the left of Gwynn in both pics. You should see it.
David

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Thanks to your page I found the Cobb SP I pulled from a rack pack.

I'm really enjoying the design for Gypsy Queen this year - beautiful cards!

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I have to agree -- I like these cards a lot. I am mainly a Topps Heritage guy but there is something about these cards I really like. :)

Craig from Texas

Thanks to your page I found the Cobb SP I pulled from a rack pack.

I'm really enjoying the design for Gypsy Queen this year - beautiful cards!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks a lot for this. I purchased 1 solitary blaster and got two of the sp's! Cool stuff.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Great site, but you are definitely missing a few. Victor Martinez and Hunter Pence off the top of my head.

Latest posts