Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well, I finally got my 2011 Museum Collection Auto in after waiting & waiting and I must say...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Well, I finally got my 2011 Museum Collection Auto in after waiting & waiting and I must say...

These truly are as awesome as they have been hyped.

9f14178a.jpg

I had to chase the mailman down the street because I came home a few moments after he dropped the dreaded "pick up" slip in my box. Luckily I saw him about 4 blocks down so I hopped in my car and chased him down and was lucky enough to not have to wait til Monday. Very happy! Thanks for looking!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Ouch
Wheres the nice gold pen?

Sent from my Nexus S running Android 4

My 2011 auto is white...but much thinnner than the Gwynn.

P2233000A.jpg

Andy- Not trying to diss your pick up at all as I love these cards. But I really feel Topps screwed you. Having that with the thinner auto would have been beast!!

Jock176

Aug 27, 2008
Andy, how much do pay for the card? It is a great looking card. Congrats, nice pick up.
That is my favorite Padre uniform, pinstripes always look good.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
I honestly didn't even notice it was a little thick until you mentioned it. Even still, it really doesn't bother me too much. I've seen worse. I'm just happy to finally have received the card!

Jock176, I honestly don't remember what I paid for it. I bought a redemption when these first came out and have been waiting for it ever since.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Very cool! I'm still waiting for the Belle but it's marked "shipped" on the site for whatever that's worth. Anyways, it's USPS right? Also, they don't just leave it in your mailbox?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts