Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just witnessed history!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Just witnessed history!! UPDATE PIX and VIDEO!!

Video and pix coming.... wow!

Sent from my Nintendo DS using Super Mario Tap: Bowser's Revenge

Last edited:

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
Awesome!

I have always wanted to see a no-hitter in person....have seen the last couple by the Sox on TV. Best game I have seen in person was the Mother's Day Miracle game about 5 years back.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
ouch.jpg

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Congrats, I was in the stands for AJ Burnetts No hitter vs Padres, worst no hitter in history possibly, but proud to say I was there. And the fact that I didn't miss it because my wife's sister wanted to go to the beach instead.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
End of the game was awesome (also the only part I saw, since it wasn't on local TV in L.A.) Really like how gutsy he was coming out in the top of the 9th. Fell behind 3-0 to the first batter and went straight at him with some fastballs, got the K, and was aggressive again with Ryan at the end. Uber-dramatic.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
perfs2.jpg

The day started off great because it was Felix Hernandez Mini Compost Bucket Day:
IMG_4720.jpg

And it get's better!
So my daughter is a high school senior, ready to go off to college in a few months, so I am already sentimental/emotional about every second we spend together. She's a softball pitcher signed with a scholarship to a DII school a few hours away. Being a pitcher, it's pretty much all we talk about when we watch games (baseball or softball). So as this game went along, we were keyed in on pitching and watching and analyzing everything about Humber from the first pitch... What a day! Obviously, we all know what happened! Beautiful day, great seats, we even had a few White Sox fans around us, so we were all pretty pumped..after the 6th inning, I texted my daughter and I said, "Don't say the word, but I think we are witnessing history" and she smiled and neither of us said the word "no-hitter" until it was over. Here's an edited 2 minute video of the last inning:

Also, being Armed Forces Day, we received this on our way out the gates:
perfs1.jpg
perfs.jpg

And no, I did not really send the message from my Nintendo DS, (although the DS is a great tool at Mariner's games!)...I always laugh at the "posted from..." tags, so I made my own on the Facebook Android App...

Thanks for checking this out!

Last edited:

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Congratulations on witnessing history! Looks like quite the day! Lulz - I had a hunch you played around with your tag; mine says something about a toaster, but since I rarely post on my phone--.

Congrats, again.

Latest posts