Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Morn'
snap.jpg

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning!

Great time seeing some old friends and bands last night. The show was a benefit to raise money for a friend of the community who was in a bad car crash (spent over a week in the ICU). Raised over $2,000 for him.

Going to head down to Philly to watch the Flyers game with my best friend at Xfinity Live. Maybe you'll see me on TV. :lol:

lawhs89

Apr 3, 2011
I am already hearing the Yankees might be rained out today. I want to play the Sox now, I want them to remember yesterday still. Plus we have C.C. going today, while he's not been great yet, he goes 6-7 innings and gives up "only" 4-5 runs on a bad day, and that's better then anyone then Nova right now. Besides, by the time we make up the game the Red Sox might be healthy again.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good morning!

Great time seeing some old friends and bands last night. The show was a benefit to raise money for a friend of the community who was in a bad car crash (spent over a week in the ICU). Raised over $2,000 for him.

Going to head down to Philly to watch the Flyers game with my best friend at Xfinity Live. Maybe you'll see me on TV. :lol:

Scott, great stuff! Have fun at the game!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
How is everyone?

Gonna drastically cut my card spending between now and the summer. Only two products I plan on ripping are Leaf wrestling legends and A&G 2012.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning gents.

Cup of Joe #1 down.
Watching Yard Crashers, and just paid for a sweet Ripken I got for a steal at auction (ended at 4am. LOL)

Members online