Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gypsy Queen is the new Allen and Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Allen and Ginter isn't the product was it was in its first years of release (2006-2008). The designs aren't as eye-catching as they originally were, and the "wow!" factor is gone for me.

Gypsy Queen is taking its place as the new "reprint" product. Great base and mini designs, phenomenal on-card autographs, etc. Does anyone else feel the same?

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Still loving A&G, very disappointed in Gypsy Queen this year so far. Cards just felt low quality, many of my minis were miscut and off centered. A&G still gives the non-baseball autos as well. After 2 boxes I'm finished with GQ this year and will save my money for A&G.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
I think they need to do away with one and focus on the other. Personally i like both, but they could easily be combined. A&G has lost something for me too. I used to open a case of A&G every year, but now i just go for a box or 2. I would LOVE a one per box chrome and one per case chrome refractor for A&G. or even a one per box framed card like gypsy queen has.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Ginter is huge because of the ever changing content. GQ basically has the same GU and autographs that it did last year. The design is good as it should be, unfortunately in todays age a product that has a nice look is the exception and not the rule.

Ginter had one off year, 2008, other than that snafu which topps corrected, Ginter has been huge every summer. GQ is a nice taste in the spring. Nice job
by topps.

Kevin

Members online