Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy Birthday to Me!...New HOF vintage card auto and poll!!

Which sig should I use?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Turned 19 today, and my father turned 55 today. I was supposed to be born May 1st I kind of screwed that up LOL. Anyways I'm gettin old.....alright maybe not, but I feel it collecting this old cardboard and retired/HOF players. :p

I got a new 04 Callaway Big Bertha 5 wood which is sweet, I wish I could start golfing now!

And I got this little guy:

killebrew56toppspsadna.jpg
:D :D

I had a Killer auto last year but traded it and I saw this and it's really hard to pass up a 56 Topps PSA/DNA HOFer with an auto THAT nice looking. Looks a lot better in person! :)

Goes very well with this one:

56toppsreeseautofront.jpg

Now for the poll......

Which sig should I use????

A.

cronin33goudeyrcs-1.jpg

OR

B.

1956toppspwrhkpsadna.jpg

Have a great day everyone!
-Scott

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Happy birthday bud and congrats on that sweet pickup!!!!

I guess me gettin a Killer auto this week made you jealous....

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Happy Birthday Scotty!! Last year of being a teenager- I'm certainly jeoulous ;)

Today my youngest son turns 10 :cry: really makes me feel old......

What about a combined signature??

Whatever you decide cannot go wrong......

Enjoy the day!!

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
JackLondon said:
I vaguely remember being 19... :oops:

I remember my 19th birthday because I met my wife that day (how's that for birthday mojo?), but after that.....ummmm.....not so much. I barely remember being 29, and that was practically yesterday!

Craig

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Craig - 21hawk said:
JackLondon said:

I remember my 19th birthday because I met my wife that day (how's that for birthday mojo?), but after that.....ummmm.....not so much. I barely remember being 29, and that was practically yesterday!

Craig

That would indeed be birthday mojo!
About all I remember about being 19 was having a series of awful jobs, most notably being "dead rat picker-upper" in abandoned warehouse complexes. Still makes my skin crawl remembering those days... :(

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
JackLondon said:
Craig - 21hawk said:
JackLondon said:

Craig

About all I remember about being 19 was having a series of awful jobs, most notably being "dead rat picker-upper" in abandoned warehouse complexes. Still makes my skin crawl remembering those days... :(

Yikes. Abandoned warehouses AND dead animals? I'd do everything I could to forget about that job!

Scotty, I recommend that whenever you have a bad day this year you say to yourself, "at least I'm not picking up dead rats in abandoned warehouses." Then you can't help but have a good last teenage year!

Craig

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Craig - 21hawk said:
JackLondon said:
[quote="Craig - 21hawk":xx82e5hy]
JackLondon said:

Craig

Yikes. Abandoned warehouses AND dead animals? I'd do everything I could to forget about that job!

Scotty, I recommend that whenever you have a bad day this year you say to yourself, "at least I'm not picking up dead rats in abandoned warehouses." Then you can't help but have a good last teenage year!

Craig[/quote:xx82e5hy]
:lol: I tell myself that all the time now when I want to complain and kvetch about my job. "At least I'm not shoveling dead rats!"
:lol:

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
i have some big bertha woods also, very nice. moved on but still have them. i would go with the dual card sig. and if you ever decide to move the reese let me know. congrats

G

SCOTTY! Happy birthday!!!!!!

I can't wait until i can golf, either.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
shanks25 said:
Happy birthday bud and congrats on that sweet pickup!!!!

I guess me gettin a Killer auto this week made you jealous....
Thanks a ton Chris! :D And yes, you did influence my purchase ;)

MojoDan - Ha! Thanks Dan! :)

Craig-21hawk - Thanks Craig! And that's pretty cool that you met your wife on your 19th Bday!

JackLondon - Thanks a lot!

MaineMule - Thanks Scott...and you shouldn't feel old. :) I was thinking a combined sig but I'm more a fan of the smaller sigs and seeings how I post so damn much it will be less scrolling with just one! :lol:

darocker80 - Ha, ha, ha. Too bad you would be the only one voting C. ;) Thanks man!

pghbuccos - Thanks! and it's too hard for me to decide on a sig, because I love them both...so I shall go with the majority. :)

KOBEARODLT - Thanks! And yep, they are pretty sick...gotta love 56 Topps, the autos are just a bonus! :D

apncollectsautos - Callaway is my favorite brand and now have a Callaway 5 wood and a Callaway Big Bertha 2 driver which I love....Reese is probably staying with me but I can keep an eye out for another one for yah! Thanks

MyPens66 - Thank yahs Mike!! I am extremely pumped to go golfing this year, spring is my favorite time of the year. :D

JEA2880 - Nice! Happy Birthday to you too, John! [Wait, are you John or James...there are way too many people with "J" names on these boards and it gets quite confusing LOL]

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
And a preview for my next mailday post when I come home in 2 weeks.....

:::Drumroll please:::

doerrpsadna.jpg

Bam!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Fellas,

For those who may be interested in an autoed 56 Topps of Killebrew there is one ending on Ebay very soon:

[ebay:2c7m49rg]230324777712[/ebay:2c7m49rg]

Members online

Latest posts