Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB football Daily thread for Monday 4/23...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Pens and Canucks, the two favorites to reach the Final, both were eliminated yesterday. :eek:

And FINALLY it's NFL Draft week, seems like it took even longer this year to arrive...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So Craig, do you have a Preference for where Floyd goes? St. Louis worked him out this weekend LOL...

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Don't really have a preference. I'm sure he will end up somewhere that will kill his career. I would kind of like to see him go to the Bears with Cutler throwing him the ball but I doubt that will happen.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Don't really have a preference. I'm sure he will end up somewhere that will kill his career. I would kind of like to see him go to the Bears with Cutler throwing him the ball but I doubt that will happen.

I don't see anyway that he lasts until #19, so unless they trade up for him, which I doubt happens w/ them already trading for Marshall, that ain't gonna happen. I actually think Carolina at #9 is an interesting option, but some "Experts" have him going Higher...

Off in Fifteen minutes, then Bedtime, have a Great Monday all!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Just realized that I took delivery on three eTopps cards six days ago and they haven't shipped them yet. They don't even show up in my orders. Cost me $10 to have them shipped, what a bunch of ********. I have ten more that I want to take delivery on once Rudolph becomes available on 5/8. Grrrrrrr...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Brian Dawkins, mostly considered the Third best Eagle Defender Ever, and from Clemson, has retired...

He was a HUGE Wolverine fan, even helped design a Cover, and had the nickname "Weapon X". One of the worst PR and talent moves the Iggles ever made was letting him go a coupla years ago, thinking no one else was interested or that he'd leave. :rolleyes:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I just noticed you can customize your profile here now. That's pretty cool. I sent a few friend requests to you regulars as well.

Don't worry, J. No game requests through FCB friendship :p .

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Magnet... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWbz_mIAShM

How the hell do you post youtube videos right in the thread now?

:lol:

I'm not sure that we can post videos. When I look at the bottom of the page in the permissions box, video code is off. I'm going to assume it's like that across the board for general users.

If we had permissions, the default tags are just [video], and I believe it's smart enough to recognize it as youtube to convert it.

Last edited:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
On second check, the permissions for video are On for the baseball board. Looks like us football guys got hosed :lol:. Just an oversight I guess.