Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Hey guys, I just had two quick questions about shipping.

1. Where is the best place to buy bubble mailers in bulk? I've been buying off of eBay but does anyone know any good, cheap sellers?

2. What is the best way to shop a lot of 50 chrome base cards? I have these piled up and am waiting to sell them but have no clue how to ship.
Thanks in advance for any help!
-Jetsmets150

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Value Mailers is who I always use. They ship extremely quick and are usually right there with the lowest or one of the lowest prices

For 50 base chromes, I would put them in a couple of team bags and have decoys around the sides of them to make sure they don't bend.

jetsmets150

Jan 29, 2010
Value Mailers is who I always use. They ship extremely quick and are usually right there with the lowest or one of the lowest prices

For 50 base chromes, I would put them in a couple of team bags and have decoys around the sides of them to make sure they don't bend.

Thank you so much. Is that the general consensus?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Team bags, but I don't use decoys. On every package, 1 card or 20 cards, I use cardboard. Decoys work just as well, but I come across them far less often. So just taking a scissors to a cardboard box is more suitable for me personally.

Members online