Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB football Daily thread for Weds. 4/25...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
I hope to have some football arrive today in the mail. But I'm wondering why I bought it.
I have these in coming and they are 1 pack and 4 or 5 cards a pack. and for 50 each uggghghghhhghg

2011 PANINI PRIME SIGNATURES FOOTBALL HOBBY BOX

2011 Panini Timeless Treasures Football Hobby Box

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Morris Claiborne or Matt Kalil? Either way, one fills a Vikings need, and the other position still stinks. Maybe they can get Janoris Jenkins in the second round - stock up on birth control, snowpigs of Minneapolis!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
SINORICE MOSS signs with a team in the CFL!

LEONARD HANKERSON named starter for the Skins!

I found peanut butter M&Ms at the grocery store!

It's a good day.

::facepalm:: Vontaze Burfict tested positive for marijuana at the Combine.

Guess his cards will be at an all-time low for me to pickup.
But I bet Burfict was at an all-time high.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Anybody else always have their UserName and Password come up as "Invalid" the first time you try to log in and then have no problem the Second time?

It's happened to me about 6 times in a Row...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Can a mod please lock the Leaf Draft thread? I've changed my picks about 20 times, and I'm annoying myself at this point.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Yeah, I'm with Eric...

My favorite Mock Draft columnist, a guy named Rick Gosselin, from Dallas, is NOT doing one this year. His contacts/sources from around the League usually meant a 70-80% success ratio. Even MK2, rated third by a Fan site, isn't nearly that good.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, I'm with Eric...

My favorite Mock Draft columnist, a guy named Rick Gosselin, from Dallas, is NOT doing one this year. His contacts/sources from around the League usually meant a 70-80% success ratio. Even MK2, rated third by a Fan site, isn't nearly that good.

Too bad he didn't do one for you to copy. I know you love Notre Dame guys but I'm pretty sure Floyd won't get drafted twice in the first round.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I've got Floyd falling all the way to Chicago, but most people think he'll be gone before that...

Like I said before Carolina has gotta be intrigued. So I just picked him twice. Saw that a while ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts