Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB's New Gallery Feature!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Reasons to use this over Photobucket/Flickr/Picasa/etc... when posting on here:

1. Support FCB
2. It's easy.
3. Reach more people. A lot of people who browse at work are blocked from seeing PB and other picture hosting sites.
4. Support FCB

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Reasons to use this over Photobucket/Flickr/Picasa/etc... when posting on here:

1. Support FCB
2. It's easy.
3. Reach more people. A lot of people who browse at work are blocked from seeing PB and other picture hosting sites.
4. Support FCB

That Eddie Collins card is awesome!

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
a few questions on using this feature:

* is there a way to upload more than five images at a time?
* is there a way to multi-select images?
* is there a way to move images around within an album?
* it looks like there is a limit of 60 images per album - can this be increased?
* if the 60-image limit can't be increased, is there a limit to how many albums we can create?

here's my first album - 1978 Topps Dodgers in PSA 9: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/album.php?albumid=35

Last edited:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
a few questions on using this feature:

* is there a way to upload more than five images at a time?
* is there a way to multi-select images?
* is there a way to move images around within an album?
* it looks like there is a limit of 60 images per album - can this be increased?
* if the 60-image limit can't be increased, is there a limit to how many albums we can create?

here's my first album - 1978 Topps Dodgers in PSA 9: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/album.php?albumid=35

Great questions. I would like the answer to these as well.

I have been away, but I just started using this today. It is very easy to use and almost guarantees that I will never use photof*ckup again. Such a horrible site. If it's going to be possible for me to load my entire collections on here, I'll never have to use that worthless place again.

Members online

Latest posts