Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i hate scammers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
anyways,

i was thinking back to when 09 ultimate collection came out and everyone including myself loved those jumbo patches

these don't have the message board hype that the UC's did, but they sure have the price

which set do you guys like better? museum collection 2012 /5's or 09 ultimates. im a fan of the museum but by a hair

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-...=US_Baseball&hash=item27c5e74d08#ht_651wt_933

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
i love scammers... was thinking about starting a thread to talk to myself about it, but... I'll just hop into yours and do it here.

That's a good idea, self.

Thanks!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
:lol: Miggy good to see you back!

On another note I personally like the 09 Ultimate due to the variety along with the rarity. The 09 Ultimate Design just looks cleaner too me.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
:lol: Miggy good to see you back!

On another note I personally like the 09 Ultimate due to the variety along with the rarity. The 09 Ultimate Design just looks cleaner too me.

+1

much better player checklist as well as the clean grey design, which i love

with that said though, the museum #/5 patches are awesome too. really liked the pudge patches as well as the jeter tag patches so far.

dave

Members online

Latest posts