Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest 2: $5 paypal giveaway!!! Stats contest HR style! $10 for a grand slam bonus!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
This one is going to be a bit tougher...same rules except everyone has a "1+ HR, 3+ RBI" category...boxscore bingo rules! As always, you get a (double) enter into future contests of your choice as well if you win! First come, first serve, chose your card...starting with games on 4/27/12 until someone wins AND PMs me! You must keep track every day of your 3 games and 3 stats! LMK if you have any questions! If your player in the "1+ HR, 3+ RBI" hits a grand slam during the game, you win $10!!!

Winning Card Example:
Card 1/10 ():
Orioles - 3+ RBIs (Nick Markakis with 3 RBIs on 4/27/12)
Braves - 3+ Hits (Chipper Jones with 3 hits on 4/29/12)
Red Sox - 1+ HR, 3+ RBI (David Ortiz with 5 RBIs (grand slam + rbi single) on 4/29/12)
WINNER! AND BONUS! $10!!!

Card 1/10 (TGutta):

Orioles - 3+ RBIs
Braves - 3+ Hits
Red Sox - 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 2/10 (Ian Stewart)
:
Marlins - 3+ RBIs
NY Yankees - 3+ Hits
NY Mets - 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 3/10 (Noaskiecards):
Rays: 3+ RBIs, 4/27/12, Evan Longoria, 4 RBIs
Phillies: 3+ Hits
Blue Jays: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI, 4/28/12, Edwin Encarcion, 1 HR, 5 RBIs (GS BONUS)

Card 4/10 (Pine Tar):
Nationals: 3+ RBIs
White Sox: 3+ Hits
Cubs: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 5/10 (Y4NK335):
Indians: 3+ RBIs
Reds: 3+ Hits
Tigers: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 6/10 (Therion):
Astros: 3+ RBIs
Royals: 3+ Hits
Brewers: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 7/10 (KardKollector46):
Twins: 3+ RBIs
Pirates: 3+ Hits
Cardinals: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 8/10 (DaveH):
Angels: 3+ RBIs
Diamondbacks: 3+ Hits
Athletics: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 9/10 (Jared):
Rockies: 3+ RBIs
Mariners: 3+ Hits
LA Dodgers: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Card 10/10 (Anderdale):
Rangers: 3+ RBIs
Padres: 3+ Hits
Giants: 1+ HR, 3+ RBI

Last edited:

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
nobody else....last contest had a winner within 3 days I think (nobody came forward yet)....easy $5!

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Cool idea for a contest.. I wanna say good luck to all and great to see some board members active!

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
Seems there maybe a winner on the first day and the bonus :lol:

Thanks for the PM as a heads up.

I don't think so, unfortunately. Nobody on the Mariners had more than 3 hits. I can cross off the Rockies 3+ RBIs because of Carlos Gonzalez or Ramon Hernandez. Even though Ramon Hernandez and Michael Saunders hit a Grand Slam, I'm pretty sure I needed somebody on the Dodgers to hit a Grand Slam. Andre Ethier hit a HR, but didn't get 3 RBIs in the game so I can't cross that off. What are the chances that two of the teams I have hit a Grand Slam and it wasn't the one I needed. LOL.
Card 9/10 (Jared):
Rockies: 3+ RBIs Carlos Gonzalez 6 RBIs 4/27/12

Correct me if I'm wrong noaskiecards, but I think I got all the rules correct.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Thanks for the PM as a heads up.

I don't think so, unfortunately. Nobody on the Mariners had more than 3 hits. I can cross off the Rockies 3+ RBIs because of Carlos Gonzalez or Ramon Hernandez. Even though Ramon Hernandez and Michael Saunders hit a Grand Slam, I'm pretty sure I needed somebody on the Dodgers to hit a Grand Slam. Andre Ethier hit a HR, but didn't get 3 RBIs in the game so I can't cross that off. What are the chances that two of the teams I have hit a Grand Slam and it wasn't the one I needed. LOL.
Card 9/10 (Jared):
Rockies: 3+ RBIs Carlos Gonzalez 6 RBIs 4/27/12

Correct me if I'm wrong noaskiecards, but I think I got all the rules correct.

Jared...this is correct but you are definitely 1/3 so far! With the LA Dodgers, Matt Kemp willl have a big game soon enough, hopefully a grand slam :)!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts