Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Magnetic Holder Sleeve Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I like to put my normal screw down holders into team bags and seal them to protect the holders from scratches, but the magnetic holders
are too tall for that. Do they make sleeves for these longer magnetic holders?

Thanks
Kevin

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
The best ever were Fun Yet Teambags but they went under. They were the perfect width for one touches in addition to being long enough to close comfortably. I just don't like the graded bags because they leave too much room on the sides.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Thanks for the great info. So you can seal the magnetic holders with the BCW team bags?

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Thanks for the great info. So you can seal the magnetic holders with the BCW team bags?

Are you looking for a seal or scratch protection? I don't think that any Team Bags are going to keep water out. The Team bag is large enough so that it sticks to itself, not the one touch.

The One touch wont fit into the bag like a toploader will. It sticks out the top a little, but the flap folds over. This creates an opening where the top folds over. To see what I mean, take a team bag and seal it, but put it close to the top of the back of the bag.

I use them 100% to protect against scratches to the case. Nothing more. If you are looking at these to help keep water out, don't buy them.

Here is a scan of a 35pt and a 130pt One-Touch in BCW Team Bags. 130 is the largest that they will work on.

Attachments

• bcw.JPG
    bcw.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Not trying to keep water out, just want to protect the holder and not have the sticky part stick to the holder, this looks like what I am looking for. Thanks!

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts