Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS Submission Question for Newbie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Hello,

Got a BGS submission question so please be kind. For some reason my grading order to BGS that was sent two weeks ago was shipped without D.C. I've been checking their website on a daily basis and nothing has showed up yet. I sent my cards at the 20 day grading tier. Will your cards be visible on their website once/if they received them OR when the grades actually pop?

James

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
With it being a 20 grade pop, more then likely they won't show up immediately when they receive them.
Beckett takes their sweet time.
My guess, they will be on your active list, the same week grades are due to pop.

Jenkinssssss

Nov 21, 2011
With it being a 20 grade pop, more then likely they won't show up immediately when they receive them.
Beckett takes their sweet time.
My guess, they will be on your active list, the same week grades are due to pop.

Russ is right. Almost 2 weeks ago I sent in 3 subs in same shipment (2, 5, 10). I just got the email for the 10 on Thursday and the dealine date is this Tuesday.
Don't sweat it.

Members online

No members online now.