Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SCUMBAG Shill eBay seller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

#1monroefan

Feb 18, 2012
This guy has multiple accounts set up to jack up the price of his cards

patrick9243 | eBay

All of the accounts being used to shill bid

Bidding Details

Bidding Details

Bidding Details

Bidding Details

As you notice from his live auctions and the completed auctions, he lists and shills auctions so high they don't sell to anyone besides him and he just keeps relisting them and shills them endlessly. Let's report all this guys crooked auctions and get him banned

#1monroefan

Feb 18, 2012
Not sure why the links to the shill bidder profiles work. I can go in and click em and view myself but linking won't work. I would go auction by auction but then its going to be 100 or more auctions total

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
All of those bidding details have been removed. Probably a member here since you posted this thread very recently

Also 80% of his most recent auctions went bidless, so not sure shadyness is the case.

Not defending, but sales don't seem to ridiculous. Don't collect football so I'm not sure what those cards get, but other then the elways, just about all the others were 30 bucks and under

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Also 80% of his most recent auctions went bidless, so not sure shadyness is the case.

Not defending, but sales don't seem to ridiculous. Don't collect football so I'm not sure what those cards get, but other then the elways, just about all the others were 30 bucks and under

I looked at some of his closed auctions and did not see much anything

#1monroefan

Feb 18, 2012
I wish these damn links would work, they are bidders with 3, 4, 8, and 9 feedback that win his auctions. All have over 100-150 bids on his items all with 100% activity

bigboydsportscards3

Jan 21, 2010
If you look at the feedback he has left you can see the ebay user names that you are accusing of shill bidding. They are: hugefan2012, vikingskc2012, pigeon1954. I would say, considering the volume of auctions he runs (not that much), it looks very suspicious. But the key that makes it shill bidding is the fact that he is re-listing these cards the users are winning. That is the proof of shill bidding..

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If you look at the feedback he has left you can see the ebay user names that you are accusing of shill bidding. They are: hugefan2012, vikingskc2012, pigeon1954. I would say, considering the volume of auctions he runs (not that much), it looks very suspicious. But the key that makes it shill bidding is the fact that he is re-listing these cards the users are winning. That is the proof of shill bidding..

The professional speaks. Thats for the tips on how to shill and not get caught.

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL

Wow....I don't think YOU have any room to talk on this matter.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

Jesus Christ. Pot, meet Kettle.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
You know, everybody is always trying to make a case for shillers. I just bid whatever I'd feel comfortable paying for an auction and if I win great and if I don't I wait for the next one and move on. I have bid on the same card and lost several times but always seem to end up getting it at a price I'm happy with later on.

#1monroefan

Feb 18, 2012
As I stated just look at some of the auctions listed multiple times that have sold and all the bidders with the number of feedback mentioned and see that they all have 100% bid activity with seller and you will see its blantant shilling like BB3

bigboydsportscards3

Jan 21, 2010
This is my whole point. See how easy it was for me to prove this guy is shill bidding? Very simple. Yet, no one can prove we do it.. Because we don't. We sell thousands of more items per week than this guy and you can't find any proof? Bid activity is not evidence, it really means nothing. I'm guessing you guys are just never going to understand, oh well.

Members online

Latest posts