Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Now that the draft is over, who are you going to collect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
I know a lot of people pick out a player or two to pick up stuff each draft class. I'm not sure if this thread has been done but I thought it would be interesting to see who everyone is going with. Hopefully I will be able to get a nice Justin Blackmon card or two but I don't see myself really going after that many other players.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Nobody.

Pitt didn't have any players drafted and the Steelers didn't take anyone I would want to collect, even though I LOVED who they picked.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Doug Martin and Kellen Moore- Boise State uni only

RG3, Kendall Wright, and Terrance Ganaway- Baylor only.

Maybe Lamar Miller in a Dolphins uni

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm grabbing Iowa alum from 2012 Upper Deck, and am hoping that by some miracle Marvin McNutt will get invited to the Premiere.

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
I'm grabbing Iowa alum from 2012 Upper Deck, and am hoping that by some miracle Marvin McNutt will get invited to the Premiere.

You never know he could end up there. I think Jordan Todman was a 6th round pick last year that went and he's been haunting peoples breaks ever since.

exp619

Mar 6, 2012
I'm really high on the prospect potential of Isiah Pead. With Steven Jackson coming to the end of his career and suffering a lengthy injury last season, Pead isn't far from an opportunity.

He'll definitely be a late round pick in my Fantasy draft. I'm also looking forward to picking up a couple (non-Press Pass) autos.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Bobby Rainey, as he is a former Western Kentucky University alum. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Ravens. So far, he only has releases in two products.

jagsfan92

Jul 14, 2010
Bobby Rainey, as he is a former Western Kentucky University alum. He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Ravens. So far, he only has releases in two products.

That's cool. I might go after some Alfred Morris stuff for the same reason as I currently attend FAU. He was picked by the Redskins in the 6th so hopefully he has a few cards.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Nobody, I only had interest in Russell Wilson and that was only going to be a few select cards. Now that he went to the Hawks I have no interest in anyone in the draft.

AK11

May 24, 2010
Good topic since I am thinking about doing another small rookie collection like I did with Randall Cobb last year. Possibilities include AJ Jenkins, Stephen Hill, Lamar Miller, Ronnie Hillman, Orson Charles, or maybe Brock Osweiler. I will have to see which is mid-end price wise since I will probably buy maybe 20-30 cards like Cobb and don't want a rookie selling at the top tier like Blackmon, Luck, RG3, or Richardson.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Casey Hayward. Vandy guy, Packer. His stuff will cool off soon, I think. I'm certainly not a buyer at $20/per, which is what they are going for now. I loathe the Packers, but I'll get him in some college uni stuff.

Tim Fugger, too, but he will probably only have a contenders auto, as he is a 7th Round DLine pick.

Members online