Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ho hum...Another day another Rays walk-off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Mariners got screwed in the 9th inning. From what I could tell the runner scored and the catcher completely whiffed with his glove

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
It was against the Mariners so it's only worth 1/2 game. Poor Felix...

1) Beating Seattle when Felix Hernandez pitches isn't exactly a cake walk...

2) Check out the Rays April schedule (15-8 month) and you'll understand why I'm making this statement. 3 NYY, 3 @DET , 4 @BOS, 3 @TOR, 3 @TEX, 3 LAA, 3 BAL, 1 SEA (against Felix), I'd be willing to be they've had the toughest schedule (opponent's winning percentage-wise) of anyone in baseball with a winning record. I got them for $50 @ 18-1 during ST. Long-way to go, but the schedule only gets easier from here on out.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
By the way you do realize they are a low-market team (who's biggest off-season addition is Carlos Pena), that makes the playoffs.

With nearly 10 years of high first round picks they'd damn well better make the playoffs....

At least we GET to the playoffs.....

Plus I got to see a sweet Game 7 (in person) where we took you guys out in 2008, so I don't exactly know where you're coming from...

Holy crap! You're a major leaguer? What position do you play? Can I have your autograph?
I'm sorry but a fan of a team that's been to the World Series once, talking crap a month into the season, is just kinda funny.
I understand you're happy but come on man.

Last edited:

Joshua.Roundtree

Mar 12, 2010
Clearwater, FL
With nearly 10 years of high first round picks they'd damn well better make the playoffs....

Holy crap! You're a major leaguer? What position do you play? Can I have your autograph?
I'm sorry but a fan of a team that's been to the World Series once, talking crap a month into the season, is just kinda funny.
I understand you're happy but come on man.

Red Sox....Chris Lambert....Austin Kearns.....you obviously don't have much to feel happy about. I'm very sorry for you.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Red Sox....Chris Lambert....Austin Kearns.....you obviously don't have much to feel happy about. I'm very sorry for you.

Dude, chill... I'm just busting your balls a little bit, relax. No need to go personal there big fella. I'm sorry if what and who I collect just doesn't stack up to your high standards. Please don't feel sorry for me, my self worth doesn't depend on what pieces of cardboard I have incoming.

Members online

Latest posts