Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - May 1, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Does anyone else find it funny that Beckett's grading company (BCCG) encased and certified all 2011 Leaf Metal printing plates, yet Beckett's database does not recognize them? A fail of epic proportions, if I may say so.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm with Tim - Tuesdays have to be the worst day of the week. At least Mondays go quickly because there is a ton of stuff to do at work, Wednesday is the halfway point, Thursday is almost Friday, and Friday IS Friday. Tuesdays are an absolute non-day, and should be treated as such.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
What's the good word homeys. Loving my Mondays now because of this flag football team I got on. Through 2 weeks I lead the league in tackles, sacks and notched a safety last night.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Went to the baby gym, made nachos for lunch, worked, Post Office, Wings/Beer/Wedges, tv, xbox, bed by 10:30

Great day

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Former Giants and Vikings' high picks William Joseph and Michael Bennett (from Wisconsin I think) both charged in Identity Theft ring based out of Florida...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hey CM, do you want Adam Dunn to tie the Strikeout in consecutive games streak tonite? Still kinda cool, although I'm not sure he'd feel that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.