Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

another Ali product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
COMPLETELY unnecessary product. HUGE Ali fan and I like the previous releases, but these cards should have been a subset in the two other products.

TaiKob83

May 3, 2012
CA
I hate looking at it from this perspective, but there is no way you can recoup the cost of your box at the price listed. I think Ali metal should have wrapped up the series unless Leaf decides to really jump into the niche boxing market which I would definitely welcome. I feel like the diversity of their previous releases put them on par with Dr. Price's Ringside but I'm not sure sure who this product is aimed at since there were plenty of Ali autos coming out of Ali Metal.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
750 boxes... 1Ali auto per box. Not only does it flood the market.... but you make Ali sign 750 cards. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Tylerg30

Nov 5, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
Gotta love how Leaf is marketing this product, as probably being Ali's last autos. a.k.a. he's gonna die soon, so we are gonna sell you some overpriced stuff, because our last Ali stuff was bad.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
:(

$(KGrHqF,!l0E+F6w271IBP2kcI8VGw~~60_57.JPG

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
These are very possibly his last autos.. That's why this was made..

His auto is what it is.,

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
IMHO his auto is beyond the point of authentication. Anyone can scribble like that. One can buy a nice, old Ali auto for far less than the cost of this product.

Members online

Latest posts