Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terrell Suggs tore his Achilles tendon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
From former Redskins G.M. Vinny Cerrato, now of 105.7 The Fan in Baltimore, comes the latest stunner in one of the most stunning offseasons in NFL history.
Per Cerrato, Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs has torn an Achilles tendon.
A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that the Ravens have not yet received a conclusive diagnosis. Still, for now, it doesn’t look good.
And it won’t look good for the Ravens if they have to proceed without the 2011 defensive player of the year.
It’s also a stark reminder that, no matter how good a team looks on paper, it can all fall apart, quickly.
Making matters worse for the Ravens is the timing. If this had happened a week ago, they could have adjusted their draft plans accordingly.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/03/report-terrell-suggs-tears-achilles-tendon/

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
At least he has his modeling career to fall back on.

I really do like Suggs, though - sucks it had to happen to him. I remember how pissed I was when the Vikes didn't land him in the 03 Draft. Kevin Williams wound up working out just fine, but I was at that draft party, and the place was out for blood.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
When a man with horse-face gets severely injured, do you take him out back and put him down, or is that just for full blown horses?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
suggswardrip.jpg

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
dang, thats crazy!!!! no trolling or bad mouthing, but i see regression now...my boy Ngata and the greatest motivator of all time lewis can't do it all...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Nothing motivates your coworkers like saying "I kilt a **** and I ain't go to jail. Now you wanna run that just a lil faster, brah?"

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't think it'll hurt them that much, especially if Suggs, as he promises, is back for the Playoffs.

And they did draft a heckuva Pass Rusher, Courtney Upshaw, who graded out as a mid-1st Rounder anyway...

Members online

No members online now.