Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Pickups - Ray Lewis & A bad experience with Mark Sanchez at Signing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yHad Ray lewis sign my already signed Ed Reed ball and
a Hurricane jersey at a meet a greet
for his foundation in his hometown
of lakeland Fl. My dad went and took
my stuff for me.

1195abbc.jpg

f2af15ce.jpg

ad0785a8.jpg

Mark Sanchez did a signing at a recent fundraiser bout 15 minutes from my house in Monmouth.
40$ got you 1 auto from him and 1 from Rex Ryan who was also there.
Muhammad Wilkerson was there too but i only got Sanchez and Rex.

Sanchez still does not have a memorabilia contract with a company. He is a notorious bad signer and personalizes depending on who is asking. I braught my 17 year old niece with me to get a mini helmet by him signed. He signed it for her without asking to personalize. When i got to him he asked my name which i replied " I dont want my name on it" he then gave me a dirty look and signed it anyway with a big " Go Jets! " inscription. i paid 100$ for the ball and a personalization was the last thing i wanted. I paid as a donation to get his auto so i think its BS that he tried to personalize after sizing me up. My friend behind me had a USC mini which Sanchez personalized after he asked my friend what his name was. My other friend had a 12x16 photo which Sanchez asked to personalize. Like you havnt won squat and your that worried bout your signature at a signing in which people technically paid? He didnt ask for my nieces name for her jets mini but asked my friend for his on his??? like get real. I have heard he tries to avoid autograph sharks so he mainly signs for kids and young women. My friend had never been to a sit down signing so he was caught off guard. I did not have a thick paint marker on me so i used a thin one which faded a little. but at least the mini came good. Sanchez lived up to his rep as a bad signer even at a charity signing.

Duke Nfl ball
b0400323.jpg

mini
70a039d2.jpg

rex ryan mini
573450a4.jpg

Last edited:

03supto

Jul 25, 2010
sorry to hear that...don't worry, if it makes you feel any better Tebow will take his spot by Week 7 anyways

Did he hit on your niece?

nah hes dating a supermodel.
The dude is listed as 6'3 but hes a midget type 6'3.
unless your drew brees and have a arm like his you cant see
the entire field opposed to the giant qb's.
theres a reason why Brian Schottenheimer called
mostly screen passes. Sanchez has a crappy arm
and a crappy personality when it comes to signing
autographs even at a CHARITY Signing.

Latest posts