Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Back by popular demand>>>>Judge Your Sig Thread>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
The old judge your signature thread is so passé......and this great new format requires a new judging thread.

Post here and I will judge your signature. This time around I will have guidelines

5 points for content
5 points for design
5 points for presentation
5 points for x factor

total possible 20 points

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Just know that I give my students extra credit for going first on their presentation...just keep...that...in...mind...:D

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Just know that I give my students extra credit for going first on their presentation...just keep...that...in...mind...

content gets a 5 as the point is made. Poster is a Gwynn collector. Both design and presentation score well as it's clean, well sized and; like the McDonald's arch, well recognizable. 8 more points. You are losing a few points for x factor as it has not been updated in years.

17/20

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Wonder how mine compares. Although I think I need more than just cards in mine to score high lol

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Wonder how mine compares. Guess you need more than just cards in your sig to score high lol

I see no sig here and that is a shame as I think you are the 1/1 yaz sterling guy? Judges love that stuff. But as I said, no sig is showing up

edit: Gilmo kicked the tires and now I can see that you are, in fact, the guy I was thinking of. Williams, yaz, oops :D

Loose that part about describing what your bucket is, we all know that.

c-4
d-4
p-4
x-3

15/20 Judges like overall

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
CM, I'd be careful, Lance is a NY football Giants fan. I don't think I'll post my Dez Bryant Rainbow for that reason lol...

And LM, does having Mets content still cost you Points?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Rate away, Lance.

Cleanest one from you I have seen in a bit but you have always scored well. You are like the Leo DiCaprio of sigs...never win it all but always critically acclaimed.

17/20 points lost for being a tad bunched up. The little magnet guy is all up in that tho <3

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
CM, I'd be careful, Lance is a NY football Giants fan. I don't think I'll post my Dez Bryant Rainbow for that reason lol...

And LM, does having Mets content still cost you Points?

Mets content in signatures used to reduce scores significantly but as the current state and future of the franchise is that bad, I chose to alleviate that requirement as I am a man of the downtrodden. It's 2012 and they are still paying Bonilla. LOL

Anyway, you got a good ol' 10/20 going on. Nothing bad, nothing good.

Wanna hit a game this week?

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
here's mine--one word: "Classic"

p.s. I don't expect to win, but if I do, the credit should really go to the boardmember who makes all the A&G cards! and I cant believe I am blanking on his name...

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
here's mine--one word: "Classic"

p.s. I don't expect to win, but if I do, the credit should really go to the boardmember who makes all the A&G cards! and I cant believe I am blanking on his name...

you are blanking on his name because it's like j8obel74eia or something like that. Great guy, made many a sig including some banners for me.

Yours is nice. Clean and historical.

c-4
d-3
p-4
x-2

13/20 overall nice sig

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Cleanest one from you I have seen in a bit but you have always scored well. You are like the Leo DiCaprio of sigs...never win it all but always critically acclaimed.

17/20 points lost for being a tad bunched up. The little magnet guy is all up in that tho <3

But CM's got a more active "P***y Patrol" than Leo! ;)

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Is there an option on this theme to turn off board signatures? Some of them on the site are absolutely ridiculous.

Members online

Latest posts