Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alex Rodriguez Press Conference

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Starts in about 20 minutes.

Being broadcast on ESPN.

Then a SportsCenter Special on it at 4:30 today on ESPN2.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i probably wont watch considering espn will play it over...and over...and over again for the next week.

G

KOBEARODLT said:
i probably wont watch considering espn will play it over...and over...and over again for the next week.

These days I only watch television when I am at work, so I will watch the whole thing unless I get busy.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
KOBEARODLT said:

I thought the same thing, I really think i'll stay away from ESPN for the next day or so.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
espn is doing 30 mins before the conference just speculating on what he may or may not say. This is fantastic, I wonder if they will do 3,090 mins for the 103 other names.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
JustinG08 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

I thought the same thing, I really think i'll stay away from ESPN for the next day or so.

yeah same here, especially with no basketball games going on or anything right now...it will be focused on AROD the whole time, i mean it is pretty bad when on the bottom bar on espn that shows scores goes mlb,nba,ncaa,ncaaw..AROD haha i mean seriously

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
nyc3 said:
espn is doing 30 mins before the conference just speculating on what he may or may not say. This is fantastic, I wonder if they will do 3,090 mins for the 103 other names.

LMAO classic espn...i think alex will say this and the response he will get will be this...but its just a complete guess haha

G

I just got a text message from ESPN that reads:

ESPN MLB - Alex Rodriguez will address media at 1:30pm ET; tune to ESPN SportsCenter for life coverage.

Anyone else get these ESPN Mobile Notifications?

It's free and I have mine set up for all MLB notifications, except team scores, just Cardinals and Yankee scores. And all MMA and NASCAR news.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
LMAO classic espn...i think alex will say this and the response he will get will be this...but its just a complete guess haha

Haha yeah they are actually cutting to the spring training camp to a Live reporter standing outside a fence on what HE thinks AROD will say. So now they are using even more satellites to speculate on what he may say, or what they think he should say. :lol:

G

KOBEARODLT said:
JustinG08 said:
KOBEARODLT said:

yeah same here, especially with no basketball games going on or anything right now...it will be focused on AROD the whole time, i mean it is pretty bad when on the bottom bar on espn that shows scores goes mlb,nba,ncaa,ncaaw..AROD haha i mean seriously

Brett Favre needs to announce his retirement later today to try and steal some press away from the ARod coverage. Oh.....wait.................

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Sam Banks said:

ESPN MLB - Alex Rodriguez will address media at 1:30pm ET; tune to ESPN SportsCenter for life coverage.

It's free and I have mine set up for all MLB notifications, except team scores, just Cardinals and Yankee scores. And all MMA and NASCAR news.

i have wanted to do it, do you have to have certain type of phone and if not how do you set it up?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I wish I could make this stuff up on the screen we have:

A giant box saying it starts at 1:30
A box in the corner with a countdown clock to 1:30
He is on the bottom ticker with MLB NBA AROD

G

KOBEARODLT said:
Sam Banks said:

i have wanted to do it, do you have to have certain type of phone and if not how do you set it up?

I don't think so. DIdn't even ask me what carrier I had.

I just went to ESPN.com on my phone internet browser and signed up on there. You get to pick what sports and teams and scores and drivers and such you want notifications for. And it's all free from ESPN, your cell phone plan text messaging fees apply though. I get about 10 a day sometimes. I have free text messaging, so the number I get doesn't bother me.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
nyc3 said:
I wish I could make this stuff up on the screen we have?

A giant box saying it starts at 1:30
A box in the corner with a countdown clock to 1:30
He is on the bottom ticker with MLB NBA

lol you would think the producer of espn, would realize how ridiculous it has gotten.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Sam Banks said:
KOBEARODLT said:
[quote="Sam Banks":330tt4b5]I just got a text message from ESPN that reads:

I don't think so. DIdn't even ask me what carrier I had.

I just went to ESPN.com on my phone internet browser and signed up on there. You get to pick what sports and teams and scores and drivers and such you want notifications for. And it's all free from ESPN, your cell phone plan text messaging fees apply though. I get about 10 a day sometimes. I have free text messaging, so the number I get doesn't bother me.[/quote:330tt4b5]

alright i got free txt to so ill give it a shot

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
The countdown clock ran out and ooops no arod. More speculating lol

I wish I had a dollar for every time they said "I think"

They are now asking "Do you think he will cry?"

Holy crap someone needs to punch espn

braden

Aug 7, 2008
I couldn't be happier that we don't get ESPN in Canada. Our all sports networks (TSN, Sportsnet, The Score) are nowhere near as annoying.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Great job Alex ! read your feelings of some crumbled up paper, really from the heart.

Members online

Latest posts