Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

speaking of perfect games anybody ever faced a guy who threw 1 ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I'm watching the A's game and they just showed Bradens perfect game on mothers day 2010 and it got me thinking. I played agains Dallas Braden in 2002 & 2003 in JC ball when he played at American River College and actually did pretty well against him. He always had a great change up, but he def throws harder now than back then. anybody else ever face a MLB pitcher who has thrown a perfect game or no hitter???

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Well, I played with Mark Buerhle from age 7-17, and caught him some. Never really hit off him much though. He really wasn't good at that point. Didn't even make the freshman squad at our high school. He had the size though and developed quickly senior year and in college

I'm watching the A's game and they just showed Bradens perfect game on mothers day 2010 and it got me thinking. I played agains Dallas Braden in 2002 & 2003 in JC ball when he played at American River College and actually did pretty well against him. He always had a great change up, but he def throws harder now than back then. anybody else ever face a MLB pitcher who has thrown a perfect game or no hitter???

Thats a great bar story!
You know I hit off a guy who threw a no hitter!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I faced Jonathan Sanchez about 25 times in college as he was on the team that was our conference rival. So we saw him during the regular season and playoffs each year. He definitely throws harder now (only 90-91 in college) and has A LOT more control. I took one in the ribs and had two different balls sail over my head (all different games). Definitely made him harder to hit when you didn't know where the hell it was going.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts